Sunday 21 April 2013

This and That journaling

Had a moment to write in my this and that journal from stampin up today which by the way I LOVE :) wrote about my wonderful evening with my friends and family for my 30th birthday celebration. I couldn't have asked for a better evening, everyone that I love and who means the world to me was there and I thank all of you for that! It was fantastic and very special! Here are some photos to share with you about my nights festivities! 


 
As you can see some of my friends gave me the experience of what we call "muffdiver" oh man the last time I remember doing one of these was when I was 19 years old.....Good times! I aced it pretty good with very little whip cream on my face though so age comes with experience I would like to add!

No comments:

Post a Comment