Monday 3 June 2013

My bridal party invites

So as you know I got engaged this past weekend and I do know who I want to have honour me min my party so I thought I would present the girls with a your invited card to personalize for each of them. I really enjoy this card it's simple yet very pretty and girly! Used some Color spritzer which as you know is my favourite tool and some retired paper which I really enjoy - too bad it's no longer available and my favourite stamp set these days "French foliage" which is also sadly retired but that's ok doesn't mean I can't use it anymore right :) 

Well enjoy and thanks for stopping by today 
Happy creative crafting! 

Joyce 
                                      



 
I cant wait for my girls to get these in their mail box, I hope they are just as excited as I am when I made them and sent them off :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment