Monday 9 September 2013

My Productive Weekend of Crafting

This weekend was a busy one for me, been working on my projects for my trade show in November but was very productive in what I got accomplished. Here are a few of the treat bags which I made up, I really enjoyed making these. Simple projects to make at home, here is what you need:

Cellophane Bags
Big Shot
Big Note Die cut
Ribbon of your choice
Designer Series Paper (DSP) of your choice
Some bling - always have to have bling!
A variety of stamp sets and punches depending on your look. 
Simple right!



Another project I worked on this weekend was my mini pocket flip album/Christmas keep sake. These are great cause you can use them to store a few photos from over your holidays or even receipts, notes of thing you might have enjoyed with your family over the holiday break or even a simple saying to remind you why Christmas is so special in your family!



All you need to create these cute little flips are 3 envelopes attached to each other and then you design it up according to what your style is. Gives you a great chance to utilize some of your old envelopes you havent used and even some old scraps. I really enjoyed making these, they were a bit of time to complete but very happy result at the end. 




Hope you enjoyed stopping by today, have a creative day




No comments:

Post a Comment