Wednesday 4 September 2013

New Products and Current Promotions

So excited to introduce the newest and latest product on the Stampin Up market. I absolutely love this product, its so versatile and really leaves you endless when in need of a new idea or just simply need a fun filled envelope to finish off your card. Plus the greatest part of it all is you can get your envelope punch board for only $24.95 plus S & H that is a great deal to have the opportunity to use it for so many great ideas and envelopes. 
 I dont know about you but I am one of those demonstrators and crafters who absolutely loves butterflies, not to mention I love putting them on everything and anything I create. However at this time I havent had the opportunity to use my punches as much as I like because I have been so busy making Christmas cards/crafts and gifts for my trade show coming up in November so my eyes are starting to cross with the amount of christmas ideas I have had to come up with over the past months! By the time it arrives I will be ready to make Spring/Summer crafts in the middle of winter. This is when my butterfly stamps and punches will become useful. However for those of you who are not in Christmas mode yet now is your chance to buy the stamp and punch butterfly bundle at 
15% off!!
Get yours today by going to my online store
Thats all for today friends, enjoy and happy stamping and crafting.

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment